Seoul, South Korea. The makers of the STEP – Journal for Life – app for Android and Apple announced today a version update with many new exciting features. The app that allows users to tell the beautiful story of their life with minimal effort has also found a few of the bugs within the system and fine-tuned it within both of their operating systems.
STEP-Journal For Life- features a seamless import from many social media services as well as other apps and devices. The app lets users connect their wearables, apps and social media to their journal to document their life as it happens, and track their activities in one application.
This app imports locations to record visits and stops, updates from fitness tracking devices like Fitbit and Jawbone UP. It also uploads photos with their locations if so desired. Keeping track of events in the user’s Calendar, as well as importing statuses, places, pictures and tagged friends from social media services such as Facebook, Twitter, Swarm and Instagram makes this the only app for lifestyle measurement and recording that users need.
“Creating an app that was a one-stop for the savvy user was important to us,” said WePlanet’s Head of UX & PR Modesta Nacuite. “A more private experience for users than only tracking their life through social media, we wanted to allow users to choose what was important to remember and make note of in their everyday lives.”
With the option to share moments on the user’s preferred social media outlet, or just enter a quick note for themselves, the app is user friendly. Emojis and icons make it easy to communicate or set a tone quickly in posts.
• Compatible with Android devices, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Optimized for iPhone 5
• Capture daily moments by clicking on intelligently recommended icons
• Add activities, location, time, pictures, friends or notes easily
• Explore interesting stats and info-graphics from data in your personal Dashboard
• Options to keep posts private or share them instantly
• Seamlessly imports:
• Statuses, Places, Pics, Tagged Friends from social media services
• Events from Calendar
• Photos from Camera
• Locations using device’s GPS
• Data from motion-detecting/fitness tracking devices such as Fitbit and Jawbone UP
Pricing and Availability:
• OS: Android 4.0 and up, iOS 7.0 or later
• Cost: Free
• Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Founded in Spring 2012, wePLANET is composed of a well-balanced and experienced team. With diverse backgrounds and phenomenal teamwork, we aspire to build the most unique, interesting, and useful lifelog services the world has ever known. No more wasting time trying to create a fancy depiction of yourself to show off to others. wePLANET does that for you. We make your everyday life stories meaningful and interesting. This is where the motivation of wePLANET begins. Come and enjoy the exciting stories we create on this “PLANET” as “We”!