A popular caregiving information site is fast becoming one of the most important resources for the millions of caregivers in the USA. Being a caregiver can be a lonely and unpaid occupation, CaregiversTips aims to be there in the background providing the advice and support people need.
Caregiving is one of the hardest jobs on the planet, many of the 67 million caregivers in the USA are unpaid and look after a loved one. According to recent reports, 43.5 million caregivers provide unpaid care to an adult or a child. A large portion of caregivers feel alone and struggle to overcome major challenges in their life including financial and emotional. CaregiversTips aims to provide important information and resources to reduce that struggle.
According to caregiverstips.com, 85% of people who unexpectedly become a caregiver don’t understand what is involved and how it can change their life. That is why the information site has become an important resource. It helps short-term and long-term caregivers understand what’s involved and provides important and relevant information on major obstacles that people go through.
There are many important topics that the caregiving information site covers (http://caregiverstips.com/resources/), they include:
Planning and Preparing for Caregiving
How to Care for Loved Ones
Caring for Yourself
Planning for the Future and Preparing for the End
According to Allie Mendoza, the caregiving expert for CaregiversTips.com: “We wanted to provide an important resource for the millions of hardworking caregivers in the USA to reduce the stress and problems they may go through. We continue to update our site and add information to make life easier for those dedicated people who look after a loved one.”
The CaregiversTips resources section has become an important tool for the millions of caregivers in the USA. This section helps people avoid spending hours on the Internet looking for urgent advice on problems they may have. This includes How to get help from healthcare professionals.
This section covers everything a caregiver may need to know including where to get financial and legal advice.
To learn more about CaregiversTips and to see why it has become one of the most recommended resources for caregivers in the USA, please visit www.CaregiversTips.com
CaregiversTips.com offers family caregiver’s tips and resources for dealing with the enormous responsibilities that come with their complex role.
• Approximately 43.5 million caregivers have provided unpaid care to an adult or child in the last 12 months. [National Alliance for Caregiving and AARP. (2015). Caregiving in the U.S.]
• About 34.2 million Americans have provided unpaid care to an adult age 50 or older in the last 12 months. [National Alliance for Caregiving and AARP. (2015). Caregiving in the U.S.]
• The majority of caregivers (82%) care for one other adult, while 15% care for 2 adults, and 3% for 3 or more adults. [National Alliance for Caregiving and AARP. (2015). Caregiving in the U.S.]
• Approximately 39.8 million caregivers provide care to adults (aged 18+) with a disability or illness or 16.6% of Americans. [Coughlin, J. (2010). Estimating the Impact of Caregiving and Employment on Well-Being: Outcomes & Insights in Health Management.]
• About 15.7 million adult family caregivers care for someone who has Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia. [Alzheimer’s Association. (2015). 2015 Alzheimer’s Disease Facts and Figures.]