Crohn’s disease (CD) is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) characterized by chronic inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract. While any part of the gastrointestinal tract can be affected, inflammation is most commonly found at the end of the small intestine (ileum), and the start of the large intestine (colon).
Epidemiologists utilized national databases and robust peer-reviewed journal articles to build the CD forecast in the 7MM. CD is defined as a diagnosis of CD determined by medical record review, or a diagnosis of CD consistent with the International Classification of Diseases 9th edition (ICD-9) code 555.0 or 10th edition (ICD-10) code K50. Whenever available, country-specific sources were utilized. Appropriate proxies were used when data were not available. GlobalData epidemiologists also utilized primary market research (PMR) in the form of a high-prescribing physician survey to fill in gaps in the available literature.
Get more details about report at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/epicast-report-crohns-disease—epidemiology-forecast-to-2026.html .
Epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed incident cases of CD in the 7MM will increase from 70,985 in 2016 to 74,712 in 2026 at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 0.53%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed incident cases of CD in both 2016 and 2026 at 44,886 and 47,477, respectively.
Epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed prevalent cases of CD in the 7MM will increase from 1,621,866 in 2016 to 1,961,224 in 2026 at an AGR of 2.09%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of CD in both 2016 and 2026; however, France will have the highest AGR at 4.04%.
Scope covers in this report are:
– The Crohn’s Disease (CD) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends for CD in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases of CD in these markets. The diagnosed prevalent cases of CD are further segmented by sex and age in these markets. The diagnosed prevalent cases are further segmented by severity (mild to moderate, moderate to severe, and severe to fulminant) and by comorbid autoimmune diseases (psoriasis, ankylosing spondylitis, and pyoderma gangrenosum). Furthermore, an alternate forecast of diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases of CD is provided for markets where there was insufficient data to trend in the main forecast, to estimate the patient size if trending was applied.
– The CD epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Order a Purchase Report Copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/purchase.php?reportid=272575 .
Reasons to buy
The CD EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global CD market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global CD market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for CD therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Understand magnitude of CD population by disease severity and comorbid autoimmune diseases.
Inquire before buying this report at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/enquirybuy.php?reportid=272575 .
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain
+1-240-284-8070 / +44-20-3290-4151
Company Name: GRN Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Jeet Jain
Email: Send Email
Address:10, Varshanand Housing Society, Anand Nagar, Sinhagad Road