Springfield, MO – Local solar panel company, Simple Solar, is currently offering a free solar design to homeowners within 90 miles of Springfield, MO. The free solar design includes a solar panel layout designed to eliminate a majority of the customer’s electric bill.
“Let our team walk you through the entire process of how simple it can be to go solar. With our five-step-process, we ensure you that you’ll experience a smooth transaction until the last panel is installed,” said Luke Arthur, CEO of Simple Solar.
The five-step-process includes the following:
1. Get a quote – After asking for just a bit of information, such as address and current electric bill, Simple Solar builds out a custom solar design, all without having to come to the customer’s house. The design includes panel layout, monthly and annual savings off the electric bill, and the timeline for installation.
2. Access the customer portal – The company provides an easy-to-use and easy-to-access customer portal. The portal allows customers to view information such as financing documents, design plans, utility agreements, and permit applications, as well as follow along with the progress and timeline of the system.
3. Site survey – An expert solar installer visits the client’s house to check the house’s existing electrical system and installation area.
4. Pre-installation – The pre-installation process covers the processing of papers to ensure that the company complies with the National Electric Code along with working with the customer’s local building codes and requirements.
5. Installation – Installation is the last step in the process that can be completed in up to two days.
“We’re proud of Simple Solar’s reputation due to our simple process and fast installations done right. We only focus on residential solar because that’s what we’re good at. We don’t have plans to take over the entire solar industry by being a jack of all trades. Our long-term commitment is to lower the electric bills of every homeowner,” Arthur said.
Simple Solar also offers financing options including cash purchase, solar loan, and PACE Program. Financial incentives are also available including a 30% federal tax credit, Empire District Electric rebate, and Simple Solar promoter program. For more information, visit the company’s website at https://getsimplesolar.com, call them at (417) 986-0360, or send an email to [email protected]
Luke Arthur founded Simple Solar along with his team of solar professionals. Arthur is the current Chief Executive Officer of Simple Solar and has been in the solar industry for more than 5 years. The company focuses on serving residential solar markets within the Southwest Missouri area. They are located at 2514 N Patterson Ave, Springfield, MO 65803.
Company Name: Simple Solar
Contact Person: Luke Arthur
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (417) 986-0360
Address:2514 N Patterson Ave
Country: United States