MarketResearchNest.com adds “Payments Landscape in the US: Opportunities and Risks to 2021” new reports to its research database. The report spread across 53 pages with tables and figures in it.
New research on “Payments Landscape in the US: Opportunities and Risks to 2021”, report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the US cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, direct debit, cash, payment cards, and cheques during the review-period (2013-17e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2017-21f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
Get more details about report at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/payments-landscape-in-the-us-opportunities-and-risks-to-2021.html .
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the US cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the US cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debit, cheques, cash, and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis and payment methods.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the US cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
Order a Purchase Report Copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/purchase.php?reportid=272638
– Competition in the US alternative payments market increased following the launch of Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay. Most recently, Alibaba collaborated with payment processor First Data to introduce its mobile payment service Alipay in May 2017. The service is accepted by over 4 million merchants in the US. Banks, card issuers, and retailers are also launching proprietary solutions to compete in the market. For instance, JPMorgan Chase offers Chase Pay, Walmart launched Walmart Pay in July 2016, Capital One and Wells Fargo launched the digital Capital One wallet in 2014, while Wells Fargo launched its own wallet in May 2016.
– To develop a fast payment system in the US, in May 2015 the Federal Reserve established a Faster Payments Task Force that has been assigned the responsibility to categorize the goals and characteristics of effective faster payment solutions, assess approaches to accomplish these goals, and ensure implementation and acceptance of faster payment services by 2020. The first stride towards achieving these goals was the publication of Faster Payments Effectiveness Criteria in February 2016. The criteria act as a guideline to evaluate faster payment solution and support improvement in payments. In July 2017, the taskforce published its final report with recommendations for the provision of efficient and fast payment solutions in the US. The report also commands the payments industry to collaborate and transform this faster payments vision into a reality.
– To facilitate cross-border commerce, in June 2017 First Data launched Local Payments Solution. The solution supports consumers’ choice of payment for purchases made, irrespective of their geographical location and currency, as it combines various online payment methods into a single interface, thus helping merchants manage and expedite cross-border payments. The payment methods aided by Local Payment Solution include real-time online banking, direct debit, cash/voucher payments, and digital wallets. Through the solution online businesses can access 195 local payment options.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the US cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the US cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the US cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in the US.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the US cards and payments industry.
Inquire before buying this report at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/enquirybuy.php?reportid=272638
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain
+1-240-284-8070 / +44-20-3290-4151
Company Name: GRN Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Jeet Jain
Email: Send Email
Address:10, Varshanand Housing Society, Anand Nagar, Sinhagad Road